1) Please be informed that the examination results for May 2023 Semester are available to be viewed in the Student Portal / myAeU by Friday, 8th September 2023.
Congratulations to the successful students.
2) Kindly click the ‘Assessment Services’ link and then ‘Transcript’ link to view and download the examination results. Please feel free to email to email@example.com if you have any technical problem.
3) For 'Incomplete' status (May 2023 Semester), kindly e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also take note that some results are expected to be released earliest by the next month (due to unforeseen circumstances).
4) If you have submitted your assignment(s) after the deadline given, you will expect to have an ‘I’ or ‘Incomplete’ in your result. In this case, you need to wait till the next round of examination results of at least another month.
5) If you have forgotten your username and password to login to Student Portal, kindly email email@example.com
6) If you wish to make appeals on your results, please refer to
[page 47-48 or page 62-63] of the Students’ Handbook for the procedure.
Please submit your appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of the release of this results. Late appeals will not be entertained.
7) Please also be informed that students who will be taking the deferred examination (‘I’ Status or Incomplete Status) or applied for re-sit examination in September 2023 Semester Examination (final examination date on 8th - 10th December 2023) will need to pay a re-sit examination fee (RM90 per subject for postgraduate and RM45 per subject for undergraduate).
Academic Calendar for September 2023 Semester as per below link:
8) For Graduating Students, please check and ensure that your name in the Student Portal has been spelled correctly as this will be used in the final official certificate. Any amendment, kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com immediately.
9) Please also be informed on the charges [any changes in Student Records (Campus Management System or Student Portal)] as followings:
The new students will be given only one semester to do any correction (Student Records) in the Student Portal (myAeU) without charges. Any correction/amendment, kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
(a) Within 1st Semester after registration - No charges will be incurred by students for the change.
(b) The charges as per General Announcement dated 18/12/2020 under title: ‘New Charges on Error in Student Records’.
10) Students are also advised to register the subjects properly (pay the outstanding fees) in every semester. Otherwise, you will not get your examination result.
Thank you and best regards.