ANNOUNCEMENT ON EXAMINATION RESULTS FOR JANUARY 2018 SEMESTER
1) Please be informed that the examination results are available to be viewed in the Student Portal by 30th June 2018.
Congratulations to the successful students.
2) Kindly click the ‘Assessment Services’ link and then ‘Transcript’ link to view and download the examination results. Please feel free to email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical problem.
3) For 'Incomplete' status (January 2018 Semester), kindly e-mail to
(a) School of Management (SOM), e-mail: email@example.com
(b) School of Education & Cognitive Science (SECS), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) School of Science & Technology (SST), e-mail: email@example.com
(d) School of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences (SAHUSS), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please copy all correspondence to email@example.com
4) If you have submitted your assignment(s) after the deadline given, you will expect to have an ‘I’ or ‘Incomplete’ in your result. In this case, you need to wait till the next round of examination results of at least another month.
5) If you have forgotten your username and password to login to Student Portal, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
6) If you wish to make appeals on your results, please refer to
[page 30 or page 49] of the Students’ Handbook for the procedure.
Please submit your appeal to email@example.com within 10 days of the release of this results. Late appeals will not be entertained.
7) Please also be informed that students who will be sitting the deferred examination (‘I’ Status or Incomplete Status) in May 2018 Semester Examination (final examination date in August 2018) will need to pay a re-sit examination fee (RM90 per subject for postgraduate and RM45 per subject for undergraduate).
8) For Graduating Students, please check and ensure that your name in the Student Portal has been spelled correctly as this will be used in the final official certificate. Any amendment, kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Thank you and best regards.
Esmi Marzuki bin Md Salleh